Manual is seeking a Junior Designer to join our studio in San Francisco’s Dogpatch neighborhood. You are a highly creative, motivated person with experience in brand identity, digital design, and print.
Necessary for this role:
• 1-3 years of experience working in a design studio
• Experience and a keen interest in print and digital design
Qualiﬁcations/Skills for this role:
• Highly motivated with the ability to take initiative
• Good time management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects at one time
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team as required
• Excellent eye for typography and composition, with attention to detail
• Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
• BA Graphic Design or other advanced degree in a relevant ﬁeld
Other skills desired, but not essential:
• Motion graphics (both concepting and executing in After Effects)
• Front end web development (HTML, CSS, Wordpress)
We invite candidates to send in CVs / PDFs / websites to email@example.com
Overseas applicants *must* already have a US work visa - no work sponsorships available.
Apply today. Position available early 2014.