We are currently looking for exceptional design interns throughout the year.
Please apply here.
Unfortunately we can’t respond to every application, so we thank you in advance for your interest.
Junior Designer – Full Time
We are currently looking for a junior designer to join our team in San Francisco. We are looking for highly creative, curious, and motivated designer who is keen to work on brand projects across print and digital. Your role will be to contribute to the design output of the studio and support the creative team in delivering and maintaining our high standard of work.
Experience necessary for this role:
• Anywhere from recent graduate to 1-2 years of design experience
• A keen interest and understanding of brand identity design
Skills necessary for this role:
• Ability to work independently and within a team as required.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Great layout and typography skills.
• Positive and eager to learn
• A collaborative team player
• A confident communicator
Other experience and skills a bonus but not essential for this role:
• Motion graphics
• Generative art/processing
• UI design – working in Sketch
We invite local candidates to send in CVs / portfolios/ websites to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
No agencies or recruiters please.
Copyright Manual. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated, all material on this site is copyrighted. No part of these pages, either text or images may be used for any purpose other than personal use, unless explicit authorisation is given by Manual. Reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission, in any form or by any means – electronic or otherwise, for reasons other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior permission.